I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant - Calbayog City





Finding an ideal budget friendly small hotel in Calbayog City does not have to be difficult. Welcome to I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant, a nice option for travellers like you. Rooms at I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free internet access. You can also enjoy a pool and a lounge while staying at I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant. Need a place to park? Free parking is available at I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant. Travellers looking for a place to eat close to I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant can head to Jollibee (0.5 km), Sky Viu Bar (0.5 km), or Bo's Coffee (0.6 km), all of which are within walking distance. If you’re looking for something to do, St. Peter and Paul Cathedral (0.8 km), City Forest and Marble Park (0.3 km), and Nijaga Park (0.9 km) are a nice way to spend some time, and they are all within walking distance of I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant. I's Plant Hotel & Restaurant looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Calbayog City.
Suite

Property Amenities
Free parking
Free internet
Pool
Bar / lounge
Restaurant
Non-smoking hotel

Address:

Hinay La Street Brgy. Obrero, Calbayog City Philippines

Comments